Read here our detailed post on Oxygen vs Divi 2020 to see which one is better website builder for you.
Visual tools are proven to be the most successful in terms of attracting the right audience. Incredible designs for your incredible ideas. Sounds good in your head, doesn’t it? But does it ever become a reality?
Well, yes it does and tools we are going to talk about today will help you reach this new reality. These tools can be the solution to designing your website without the need for a developer. But it is often quite difficult to get the right solution.
We must explore all the options on hand before making an informed decision that we can be proud of. Oxygen and Divi are two of these tools that can help you out.
So let us work together to understand a bit more about these tools and we will be sure to benefit from it.
As we progress, we will learn more about each tool, its features, and other noteworthy details about each one. So keep reading to learn more about these excellent tools!
Oxygen vs Divi 2020: Overview
Oxygen is not just a website builder. The thing that sets this apart is that it ain’t some old fashioned template tool to help you set up your website. It is rather known as a – Visual Builder. It does not operate with a theme.
It provides a code-free zone in which you and your creativity is the only limit. This plugin can help you design your entire WordPress website with nothing more than a few taps of your mouse and a little swirl of creativity.
- Check out our detailed Divi Theme review and decide if it is best for you.
Divi is not just any old WordPress theme. We can say it is something more. Something a lot more. It is an entirely new platform. Offering a fantastic new platform that allows for a whole lot of features that facilitate a much better-looking website.
Allowing custom posts, and other extras like estimated read time. Divi themes and plugs can help escalate your brand image. It is sure to expand your functionality and empower your website like never before!
Also, did I mention? Divi is now powering over 22 thousand websites from around the globe!
Let’s check out the Oxygen vs Divi feature comparison futther.
We’ve heard sayings about how Divi requires a little bit of the technical knowledge one might not have. Well, that only applies to developers. For most of it, all you have to know is the basic technical material you probably learn at schools, and with that, you can produce extensive edits.
Oxygen can allow you to access and change your website with a drag and drop interface so that even if you don’t have much coding knowledge; you can create websites that are simply stunning!
While Oxygen gives you the access to make a webpage in real-time, Divi gives you a true front-end editor along with the Oxygen’s feature that allows you to drag and drop the positioning of the materials on a screen. So, to conclude, Divi offers a more friendly user interface over Oxygen.
Divi isn’t new to the industry. Yes, that signifies the fact that Divi has been around for a while. This eventually leads us to the point of why they are still sticking around and that is because of how the users or the customers of this software are satisfied with Divi’s undoubted service.
Divi has about a half-million customers worldwide that say that many new users are spreading the fame of this software to other new or not new yet users!
Although Oxygen isn’t the newbie here, it’s been compared to the heavyweights.
Nevertheless, both of the software is in the building up phase of their life with a slight difference being Oxygen starting up with a 2.0 launch.
Ever felt like you read well in your room instead of the classroom and you stutter and mumble with an uneven shrillness of your voice? Well, that is exactly how Oxygen feels when used in a browsing website other than chrome.
While it takes time to load and doesn’t perform well in other webpages, it gives its best in chrome where it makes the coding a 90% success at Google’s PageSpeed.
Divi can barely make it up to 60% or 70% in chrome.
The coding system offered by Oxygen is much simpler to use in chrome which is a browser famous for its usage. It gives the best results while Divi can barely reach the results provided by Oxygen.
Although Divi is viewed as a winner when it comes to CSS of their UI kit, it isn’t a clear achiever when compared to Oxygen on this matter. This may be so because of the extensive set of layout orders in the UI provided by Oxygen.
The contrast between the designing approach
Whilst Oxygen provides you with the tools to design a webpage, Divi gives you more freedom of choice. Wondering how? Oh, well, let’s take the example of an ice-cream popsicle and a cup of ice-cream.
When you get the popsicle, you have no choice but to finish your ice-cream when it’s right out of the freezingly cold box. But if it’s a cup, you could eat half now, half later, get two cups, eat half from each cup, for now, let one ice-cream cup melt and the other freeze and then pour the melted one over the frozen ice-cream to make it a double flavored ice-cream cup or just as crazy as you want to go!
Now, just substitute the popsicle and the cup as Oxygen and Divi. Divi offers way more ways you could create your website design without asking or informing the builder in advance.
The number of elements under designs.
Even though Oxygen provides you with a way to use the variations of the same design, a new user could be confused out of his mind to what to choose while using a specific tool.
But when it comes to Divi, it all becomes much simpler since it has a reasonable amount of tools that make choosing very easy for newbies.
Although both the builders offer an animation system, Divi provides you with a much bigger diversity of the animation effects. They take web animation designing to the next cloud with multiple customization options.
Oxygen includes only about 7 of the effects that are already involved under Divi which makes Divi look good indefinitely.
The libraries provided at both the brands aren’t the same. Oxygen offers a library that is enough but falls short when it comes to features outside the builder interface while Divi puts an effort into making more options for the users and a community that lies over the globe to provide services to its customers.
- You can use a builder along with Oxygen with peace. This creates more opportunities for designers and developers to produce a better website taking the help of elements from other builders.
- Adding CSS to any element is possible.
- Setting up a different layout for individual posts.
- You remember the last time you were given full control of the TV remote? You could increase the sound until everything sounds like a whisper or you could decrease it so much that everything would feel chilling silent.
- Well, that’s the kind of experience Oxygen gives you with its total control-click! Although, it will take time for you to get used to the technology here hey, wouldn’t it be all worth it? Oh, well, it will!
- It is very simple to include custom classes.
- It’s easy to arrange the elements horizontally or vertically.
- It is possible to style the HTML output of plugins.
- You can get an overview of the elements you borrow from the different websites.
- You get to use your design more than once! Yes, this is a unique feature Divi possesses. But wondering in what other situations you can use this feature other than being lazy? Well, when you run out of ideas, you can create a whole design and use it for the same domain if you are so fond of it!
- The templates here have high-quality content.
- You can create custom headers and footers!
- With the light, less bulky, and extremely easy to understand user surface and the convenience with which you can create your design.
- This software can work on any browser without any issues unless the network connection isn’t exactly good.
There are not many Oxygen offers in terms of customer support. While it does have the usual FAQ format, many don’t find answers to their unique ones all because of the reason being that it isn’t a doubt of many. Or a doubt many didn’t bother displaying.
So, you do not have any special way you can get your answer other than the help you may or may not receive with the public’s opinion.
A while ago, they had a support system where you could post a question or a complaint in the forum and they’d reply to you. Though, because of so many questions or other issues, the support team couldn’t answer all the questions in the expected amount of time which lead to a bunch of unsatisfied customers.
However, they have made an effort to improve the support system and now there’s a messenger support channel. This has been noticed to make the response time quick and the access to checking the response in the support ticket, a more comfortable and convenient option.
Let me clear it up if you still are wondering who has better customer support. It is Divi!
They provide you with an option to personally get your answers which saves you the social anxiety of talking in public and it gives you better clarity for your answer since you can ask more questions better and the reply is much quicker compared to the FAQ system in Oxygen.
The FAQ format in Oxygen isn’t exactly viable since it could take forever to receive a reply.
Pricing battle: Oxygen vs Divi
- $99 one time payment.
- $149 one time payment.
- $169 one time payment.
- 89 per year.
- 249 one time payment.
As you can notice, the packages offered by Divi are almost 50% more expensive than Oxygen. But with the high costs, it supplies a variety of features. Although there’s no saying which software is better, we believe that it depends on one’s desires regarding this topic.
If you are looking for a low budget software, you can go for Oxygen although one should do well to remember that not many features are included with the packages, oh, how much we all wished we lived in the perfect world. They include a total of three packages.
Well, moving forward, Divi offers the exact opposite of Oxygen with a variety of features and benefits with a slight pinch of expensive packages. They consist of 2 packages.
Pros and cons: Oxygen vs Divi
- You are the captain here! You control your website as if it were your ship!
- The layout of the content is based on the situations.
- It possesses the ability to create a popup.
- You can store templates centrally here.
- There’s ACF integration.
- Carries out the process of the output cleaning code.
- It is a time saver! Yes, you can go ahead and use it with the itsy bitsy designing knowledge you have and still have got nothing to worry about regarding the time.
- Tons of helpful documents!
- This is the most useful and easy brand you’ll find with all the drag and drop options!
- About 40+ webpage elements are provided.
- No seam involvement with WooCommerce!
- The money value.
- There are about 1000+ website layouts made beforehand.
- Get ready to finally be in control! You can customize everything according to your taste!
- A built-in lead generation and email market are available.
- It works well only on chrome.
- Has problems with user surface, as in, it is complex for a beginner to understand anything and is bulky too.
- Isn’t all that client-friendly.
- Ain’t agreeable with all the plugins you may wish to use.
- The content is usually wrapped in shortcodes.
- Once you deactivate, your data is also stuck in the database.
- Do you know how they say that too much is not good either? Well, they are right. One of the major cons of Divi is that it just has too many options.
- The learning curve might get a little straighter with the time spent to learn every option.
- It becomes a marriage deal here, you and Divi are tied!
It is clear to the eye that the odds fall in DIVI’s favor. The number of pros Divi possess outruns that of Oxygen.
Also, the cons for less compared to Oxygen which leads us to conclude that Divi leaves a better impression over Oxygen.
✅ What is the right Website Builder for small businesses?
A small business must factor in many different aspects when deciding upon which builder to use. The features, benefits, and drawbacks must carefully be considered. The mistake that startups make is deciding upon things like this in terms of cost. So you must avoid this mistake and find the right builder based on the features and ease of usage that you see within them.
👉 What is the easiest Website Builder?
The easiest of all website builders are the ones with a drag and drop interface. You must avoid the ones that require coding expertise if you are a beginner. A Drag and drop facility allows for individuals and small businesses to operate at a lower cost as they can avoid the need to hire a developer.
👉 Are these website builders worth the price?
They are indeed worth the price. It helps convert more visitors into leads, to help boost your profits. It helps make sure that your organization doesn’t need to hire a developer. Even if it needs a developer it helps reduce the load on them and helps ensure that you don’t rely too much on this particular developer.
Conclusion: Oxygen vs Divi 2020 (Which One Is The Best)
As you can see, both the builders have their own set of pros. If you are interested in quick results, that is, site openings in less time, Oxygen can do wonders for you.
But if you aren’t in a hurry to start because of the other things going on in your life or just wish for an easier builder life, well, Divi makes everything simpler and while this may be a good thing, we cannot say which brand is more suitable for you.
But don’t let that frown grow! We can still help you find your ideal type because of the qualities you’re looking for.
So, let’s take case 1- you desire for a brand that will make things easier, is capable of handling most things, a support team that can do wonders to your confidence and provides regular updates, your choice should be Divi.
Now, case 2- you are new so you do not wish to spend a fortune on it, that is, the budget is less, are interested in the user experience, have no objections with the CSS part, then, *drumroll* go for Oxygen!
Hope you have got the idea on comparison between Oxygen vs Divi here and how it works.